1 1/2" Allen design steam water pump. ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

1 1/2" Allen design steam water pump. ****SOLD****

Post by Postwarbob »

This punp was totally built with out castings but owner said his father built it from Allen prints. Owner built two Allen Moguls at one time. Never installed pump and he has decieded to part with it. Runs great on air. Inlet steam line is 1/4" and Water is 3/16th" . Pump stands 5 1/4" tall. Approx 2 1/8" Thick. Has mounting bracket installed.Lubricator will need to be installed on steam entrance line. Price is 475.00 which includes shipping.
Attachments
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
Postwarbob

Re: 1 1/2" Allen design steam water pump.

Post by Postwarbob »

Rob water pumps are designed basically for engines doing switching duties and just standing in stations where water lose is minimal . If you want to use it while you run down the track you need a duplex pump . I have a brand new Solar Flow pump for 1100.00 . That cost on them . I also have a finished LE single axel pump . It is 350.00 . Needs a hole drilled in link to pump ram . Can send picture tomorrow when I pick it and other stuff from storage . I’m doing a live steam meet Saturday. Bob
utahwestie

Re: 1 1/2" Allen design steam water pump.

Post by utahwestie »

Pm sent
~Anthony~
~Ex Pat Kiwi now living in Salt Lake City, Utah
Postwarbob

Re: 1 1/2" Allen design steam water pump. SOLD

Post by Postwarbob »

This pump has been Sold.