3/4 " Pacific B&O President Special design

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: Harold_V, WJH, gwrdriver

Postwarbob

3/4 " Pacific B&O President Special design

Post by Postwarbob » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I assembled this engine for photo's tonight. Included but not shown are smoke box(Brass) ,stack and smoke box cover (Bronze). There is also a box of parts which contain brake rigging , and more. Cylinder block has been bored and brass liners have been installed. Quality of workmanship is like Jacks ( I wished I could have Jack finish this one) and when finished this engine would make a beautiful runner and display piece. Quartering jig for drivers is inc as well as a jig for boring the cylinder block holes for the piston heads. A bunch of drawings are inc as well . The original builder was building 2 of these so there are some extra duplicate parts. Rob and I believe the cylinder block is the one piece design from LE . The casting is beautiful. The front truck, rear frame extension and rear trailing truck are all fabricated. 850.00 Gets it delivered in the states. I also have a length of copper for a boiler and some sheets for the remaining pieces .( Price will be very fair on these.) I also have the original patterns for the missing copper pieces to finish the boiler. I'm sure we could loan them out to the buyer. Bob.....
Attachments
DSCN6847.JPG
DSCN6852.JPG
DSCN6851.JPG
DSCN6849.JPG

Postwarbob

Re: 3/4 " Pacific B&O President Special design

Post by Postwarbob » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

This engine has been sold.....................