More trinkets from the basement "ALL SOLD"

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

More trinkets from the basement "ALL SOLD"

Post by Postwarbob »

I have been given these items to consign for a friend. I have inspected each piece and they are all in exc condition and RT use except for one set of cylinder cocks that need new diaphrams. The pricing is firm and I based it on todays market price.

Item #1-4 ea steam operated cylinder cocks. The body is 7/8" in diameter and they are about 1 " in height .The rubber diaphrams need replacing. they have a bronze disk in them that seals under steam. Threaded 1/8 pipe Sold !!!!!!!!!
Item #2 is 4 ea Manually operated Cylinder cocks. They would fit great on a 4-4-0 american or other. SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Item #3 is 4 ea steam operated Cyl cocks . I believe they are from RR Supply 3/4" in Dia. 1" in Height 1/8" pipe . There is a manifold that ties them together that is inc. They have a brass diaphram with a brass disk for sealing. Used but in exc condition. SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!! Item #4 is 4 manually operated cyl. cocks. 1/8" pipe L/n Condition 50.00 set of 4
Item # 5 is 2 each 3 way exhaust valves used on steam operated cylinder cocks. Both Are Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!
Item # 6 is a 5/16" MTP injector starting valve sold by Super Scale. Used but in exc condition. Sold !!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
DSCN9173.JPG
DSCN9174.JPG
DSCN9167.JPG
DSCN9168.JPG
DSCN9169.JPG
DSCN9172.JPG
DSCN9171.JPG
Last edited by Postwarbob on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
don1102

Re: More trinkets from the basement

Post by don1102 »

PM Sent!
Loco112

Post by Loco112 »

Item #4 is 4 manually operated cyl. cocks. 1/8" pipe L/n Condition 50.00 set of 4
When you say "manually operated", do you mean that steam pressure (to them) opens the cocks?

What brand are they, any idea?
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Loco112 wrote:
Item #4 is 4 manually operated cyl. cocks. 1/8" pipe L/n Condition 50.00 set of 4
When you say "manually operated", do you mean that steam pressure (to them) opens the cocks?

What brand are they, any idea?
The outer ring rotates around the stem . It has an arm with a hole that linkage attaches to. As it turns it opens the hole for drainage. Pretty simple design . I beleieve they were homemade. Bob