4 Sale 1" Little Engines Atlantic More parts just purchased

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

4 Sale 1" Little Engines Atlantic More parts just purchased

Post by Postwarbob »

Another Engine from one of our GGLS members. He said he will never get it done so it's time to move it out. Most of the hard machine work has been done. It includes a barely used copper boiler. Most of prints. No tender parts are inc. The owner of this engine has found more missing pieces.( Brake cylinder (Missing rear cap and piston) , Leaf spring pieces for front & rear truck, Pilot beam, Front coupler pocket Brake beam that operates chassis brakes,The chassis is for the most part complete. 2 Brake hangers ,shoes and brake rods are missing. Owner said he would look for more parts. ( Got More Parts !!!!!!!! Owner just gave me a box full of scale nuts and bolts for this project.) 2500.00 plus shipping buys it. (AUG 1 -2012 ) I just purchased more new parts purchased from another Chaski member. Cast tender frame, Full set of cab castings ,Smoke stack and more.
Don"t miss your chance for a fun build!!!!!!
Attachments
DSCN9862.JPG
DSCN9865.JPG
DSCN9866.JPG
DSCN9867.JPG
DSCN9863.JPG
Last edited by Postwarbob on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Harold_V

Re: 4 Sale 1" Little Engines Atlantic

Post by Harold_V »

Postwarbob wrote: Having trouble trying to post pictures . HELP!!!!!!
The issue should have been resolved by administration.

Please notify me if you are still having a problem posting pictures.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Postwarbob

1" Atlantic

Post by Postwarbob »

Check out new price
Last edited by Postwarbob on Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Postwarbob

Re: 4 Sale 1" Little Engines Atlantic

Post by Postwarbob »

I am adding some up close photos of the boiler. It has been fired before on coal. It is copper and has a ton of flues.(26) Owner said he purchased it from another GGLS member many moons ago. At that time they did a hydro and it past. I will preform another hydro on it before finalizing the sale of this project. I will also bead blast the copper paint sprayed on the shell. Thanks Bob...... Owner found box of scale bolts and nuts for this engine.. Buy now!!!!! Great project
Attachments
DSCN5349.JPG
DSCN5350.JPG
DSCN5351.JPG
DSCN5352.JPG
Postwarbob

Re: 4 Sale 1" Little Engines Atlantic with more parts now

Post by Postwarbob »

I recently purchased some more parts for this engine. They include the cast tender frame ,smoke stack, cab castings and some other detail pieces . I am now asking 2500.00 for all plus shipping.
Thanks for looking. Bob....