SOLD. 1" scale cars

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

SOLD. 1" scale cars

Post by Postwarbob »

Recieved a truck full of 1" cars to sell a couple of weeks ago. They are mostly Decco Models I believe.#1 is a completely finish UP Caboose (Needs some TLC on rear ladder) #2 is a Burlington stock car that needs lots of help. #3 is a CB&O gondola #4 is a long flat (all cast base) Very nice!!! I also Have a Santa Fe Map side box car "Unassembled" , And a SP Caboose "C-30" that needs finishing. The sides and ends have been assembled . These are not for the unskilled modeler . Many parts involved. There is tons of details inc. I believe I have the trucks for the 2 kits. Also new and assembled. PM me for details and Photo's which I will try to post soon. Very busy since returning from TM.
Thanks Bob.....

These cars have been sold . Thanks
Bob.....
Attachments
DSCN5711.JPG
Last edited by Postwarbob on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hudson Honey

Re: 1" scale cars just arrived

Post by Hudson Honey »

Hi Bob,

Glad you made it home safe and sound.

it was a delightful pleasure beyond words to finally meet you.

you always find the coolest toys.....now it if that map side car was 3/4" or better yet 1/2"......oh well....maybe next time.

Hugs,

Pamela
steve tune

Re: 1" scale cars just arrived

Post by steve tune »

hi bob, what are you asking for them, it was also good to meet you at train mountain, steve tune tunetrains, thanks