3/4 inch scale Little Engine Hudson

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

whitey

3/4 inch scale Little Engine Hudson

Post by whitey »

My loss your gain sometime back I purchased this from Postwarebob. But never got started due to health reasons.
This is a 3/4 inch scale Hudson 4-6-4. With the chassis running on air with excellent workman ship.
with lots and lots and lots of stuff to complete the train including.New copper boiler stock and I think all you would need to do the boiler plus lots of pluming stuff etc. Also a manual with drawings and builing instructions. and there is a none scale tender with it. This should be a super project for someone.
The train is located in eastern Colorado. about 125 miles east of Denver. I now longer can ship so you must come look and make a fair offer and it's yours.If you are sincerly interested drive a truck as I know you will want to load it. smile I also do not have any pictures. But it's somewhere on the site from the post that bob Had up. You may call me at 970-358-4307 or E-mail at whanson@plainstel.com
or PM. whitey
slhdsnet@dsuper.net

Re: 3/4 inch scale Little Engine Hudson

Post by slhdsnet@dsuper.net »

:arrow:

Dear Whitey,

Long time, no talk ! Hoping you are doing good and recovering well from your last operation.

I might be interested in your Hudson 4-6-4 and/or might know someone who will be for sure. Please send a few pictures of the package to my home email and we'll take it from there. My home email is slhdsnet@dsuper.net

How is your UK 4-8-2 air project loco coming along ? I'd like pictures of this one as well if possible.

Cheers and take good care.

Highest regards,
Stephane :)

:arrow:

whitey wrote:My loss your gain sometime back I purchased this from Postwarebob. But never got started due to health reasons.
This is a 3/4 inch scale Hudson 4-6-4. With the chassis running on air with excellent workman ship.
with lots and lots and lots of stuff to complete the train including.New copper boiler stock and I think all you would need to do the boiler plus lots of pluming stuff etc. Also a manual with drawings and builing instructions. and there is a none scale tender with it. This should be a super project for someone.
The train is located in eastern Colorado. about 125 miles east of Denver. I now longer can ship so you must come look and make a fair offer and it's yours.If you are sincerly interested drive a truck as I know you will want to load it. smile I also do not have any pictures. But it's somewhere on the site from the post that bob Had up. You may call me at 970-358-4307 or E-mail at whanson@plainstel.com
or PM. whitey
whitey

Post by whitey »

Stpehane great to hear from you. I have had some bigger problems in that. I don't have any streanth
so can't lift the chassis out to take pictures.BUT maybe a friend wil be by this weekend. and will try.however I am not going to unload the whole crate. as it's loaded.Smile If you could find Postwarbob's add for the train he had many pic's.This train is one I planned on doing to scale. ONCE
I learned more about trains etc.But with the present situation that don't sound too good.
The Air Train I still have some hopes for. I do have the boiler (air tank) made except for fittings etc.
but to weak most of the time to work on it. Plus the doctors say no machines or power tools.Until they say so.Do to a tendency to pass out. Whitey
PS E-mail at whanson@plainstel.com for more private talk
whitey

Post by whitey »

Wil try to post a couple pic's. The discolored rods etc. Is not rust just dried oil etc. whitey
Attachments
4-6-4 LE train 001.JPG
Last edited by whitey on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whitey

Post by whitey »

Another pic
Attachments
4-6-4 LE train 002.JPG
whitey

Post by whitey »

Last one.
Attachments
4-6-4 LE train 003.JPG