1.5" SCALE BERKSHIRE CASTINGS & PARTS FOR SALE ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

INSVORLOC

1.5" SCALE BERKSHIRE CASTINGS & PARTS FOR SALE ****SOLD****

Post by INSVORLOC »

Real Trains' NICKEL PLATE BERKSHIRE - castings & completed assemblies - all of the difficult machining for the locomotive-
the cylinder block and 4 completed drive-wheel sets has been done by Alco West (Bruno Platzer)! I do not have the buckeye tender truck castings, but just about everything else that Real Trains sells for the Berkshire is here - locomotive & tender! Also included is a boiler - built by Marty Knox, one of the best in the business. No need to wait 3-5 years for a boiler to be built - it is ready to boil water now! I can send you a complete information file with pics of the completed cylinder block, 4 completed drive wheel assemblies, along with the boiler and any other information that you need. email me at: insvorloc@aol.com or pm me if you have trouble with the email address. Don't waste your precious time poring over plans, building set-ups, breathing fumes from cutting fluid, sweeping up chips and uttering obscenities - use these machined assemblies to get running-on-air in no time; then put the boiler on and get running-on-steam!
Attachments
cylinder _block.jpg
boiler0001.jpg
WHEELSET30001.jpg
Mountaineer

Re: 1.5" SCALE BERKSHIRE CASTINGS & PARTS FOR SALE

Post by Mountaineer »

I'm confused. I emailed the seller last night and got a reply the items are sold yet he's now bumped his ad to the top. What's up?

Mountaineer.
ALCOSTEAM

Post by ALCOSTEAM »

Maybe Jim Krieder will be along and let us know if this is a scammer or legit. I thought we had a rule that adds had to have a price on what is for sale..
INSVORLOC

Post by INSVORLOC »

I am sorry - these castings were sold a long time ago - I was trying to delete this post yesterday, but couldn't figure out how to do it.
I emailed one of the site officials to help me delete it, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
Again, I am sorry for the mistake.
www.chaski.com
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Posts are NOT to be deleted. All that is required is that you post that they have been sold.
Deleting posts creates problems. Leaving them in place provides for often needed guidance in the value of items.

I am going to mark this thread as the items having been sold.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.