SP Steam Pressure Gauge(SOLD) &1 Pr. of Class lamps (SOLD)

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

SP Steam Pressure Gauge(SOLD) &1 Pr. of Class lamps (SOLD)

Post by Postwarbob »

Previous owner had quite a collection of SP and Pacific Electric Parts from engines being retired. He was a top engineer with the SP and spent lots of hours with Trolley groups after his retirement. He built beautiful O gauge models and also was heavy into On3. This pressure gauge has some overspray on side of case but is fully operational. I will leave the cleaning to new owner. 300.00 gets it Plus 16.00 priority shipping. . I also have 2 different pairs of Pyle National class lamps.(SOLD)The locomotive (Pyle National) class lamps are 1000.00 for the pair. Original finish and all four lenses are not damaged. They just need cleaning. The flip lever works great inside each lamp. They turn the lenses green. The cords on all 4 lamps are rough. The bulbs are 75 volt ??? and 50 watt. The other set of markers (Pyle National also) are from an SP commuter car that ran in the bay area.They have 2 lenses (clear) in each one and they were painted dark blue . The lense blocker for directional control in both lamps need servicing.(Its stuck??) On one of my listings on Chaski you can see this style marker lamp on a commuter car. I am asking 500.00 for the pair. Postage will be based on buyers zip code and shipped by Fed Ex.
Thanks Bob........

The steam Gauge has been sold. Pair of Marker lamps are SOLD . Thanks Bob........
Attachments
DSCN9737.JPG
DSCN9736.JPG
DSCN9745.JPG
DSCN9744.JPG
DSCN9742.JPG
Last edited by Postwarbob on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.
keyrouteken

Re: SP Steam Pressure Gauge And 2 Sets of Class lamps

Post by keyrouteken »

You got some pretty "pricey" gadgets there, Bobby !! I go to a lot of the Swap Meets and Shows and have NOT seen them at that price !!

By the way, I thought you were trying to clean the junk out of your Shop since your illness!

Hope Sandy is doing better!

Ken Shattock
GGLS
IBLS
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Steam Gauge has been sold. Class Lamps are still avaliable. Thanks , Bob........
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Lights are still avaliable. Make an offer??
1bigjohn

Re: SP Steam Pressure Gauge(SOLD) And 2 Sets of Class lamps

Post by 1bigjohn »

How much for the PYLE NATIONAL markers in the photos and do you have photos of the ADLAKE markers?
John C Geib
Postwarbob

Re: SP Steam Pressure Gauge(SOLD) And 2 Sets of Class lamps

Post by Postwarbob »

The Pyle engine class lamps have been sold.