For sale antique engines

This forum is for Internal Combustion Engines such as Hit 'n Miss, Throttle Goverened One Lungers etc. Repair, Machining, Operation, Buy/Sell/Trade of these engines are all topical.

Moderator: Harold_V

butchlambert1

For sale antique engines

Post by butchlambert1 »

Marty, I visited this guys shop today and took pictures. My wife will have to download them and then I will e-mail them to you. He says they all run. He has 10 1 cyl. and 2 2cyl Maytags that look new. He has 3 International 1.5 hp, 2 Fairbanks Morse 6hp, 1 Fairbanks Morse 1.5 hp with battery ign., 1 Stover 1.5hp, 1 John Deere 1.5hp, 1 foot start Briggs, I old Clinton, 1 2cycle 24volt tank heater, 1 unidentified 1.5hp. motor, 2 power plants, 1 compressor, grain mill, and other items that are flat belt driven. A wringer washer, probably Maytag, an old electric fan, and a tool for cutting the holes in a flat belt for the clamping staples. The trouble is he wants it all gone for 1 money. $4000. I don't know enough about them to know what they are worth. Butch
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: For sale antique engines

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Marty, I visited this guys shop today and took pictures. My wife will have to download them and then I will e-mail them to you. He says they all run. He has 10 1 cyl. and 2 2cyl Maytags that look new. He has 3 International 1.5 hp, 2 Fairbanks Morse 6hp, 1 Fairbanks Morse 1.5 hp with battery ign., 1 Stover 1.5hp, 1 John Deere 1.5hp, 1 foot start Briggs, I old Clinton, 1 2cycle 24volt tank heater, 1 unidentified 1.5hp. motor, 2 power plants, 1 compressor, grain mill, and other items that are flat belt driven. A wringer washer, probably Maytag, an old electric fan, and a tool for cutting the holes in a flat belt for the clamping staples. The trouble is he wants it all gone for 1 money. $4000. I don't know enough about them to know what they are worth. Butch

Yeouch! Probably worth it. So he has about 22 engines?
Send pics if not too much trouble Butch.
Marty
escarcegaATcox.net
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
butchlambert1

Post by butchlambert1 »

Marty, my wife sent pictures to you and Craig Sunday. I guess that I need to check with him to see if he got them. I think it is 24 motors and I forgot 2 wind mill things in there also. I didn't pay much attention to them. Maybe they were small generators. Butch
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Marty, my wife sent pictures to you and Craig Sunday. I guess that I need to check with him to see if he got them. I think it is 24 motors and I forgot 2 wind mill things in there also. I didn't pay much attention to them. Maybe they were small generators. Butch

Nothing showed Butch? Thanks! I will check with Craig and confer with him.
escarcegaATcox.net
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Butch, they came through this time. What a collection.
Craig, did you get them? If not I can fire them over to you.
Marty
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

I give up. I got home to retrieve the photos and my spam software ate them up. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/frown.gif"%20alt="[/img]
butchlambert1

Post by butchlambert1 »

Marty, tell me what to do. Butch
butchlambert1

Post by butchlambert1 »

Unfortunately they sold for $3000. I asked them to ask the new owner if he would price them out separately. Butch
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Unfortunately they sold for $3000. I asked them to ask the new owner if he would price them out separately. Butch

Ya know, that number ran across my mind Butch, but then its a couple day trip each way. Actually probably for the better. I certainly appreciate what you tried to do Butch.

Thanks!
Marty
ValveGuy

Post by ValveGuy »

I am interested in reviewing these engines in more detail. Would you please send a few photos?

George
hopeorch@cris.com
Use subject "Engines"
butchlambert1

Post by butchlambert1 »

George, I can e-mail pictures,but a Doctor in Forney, Tex. bought all of it and will not return my calls. Butch
ewelldone

Re: For sale antique engines Looking for a Model

Post by ewelldone »

Marty, tell me what to do. Butch