Blomberg B Truck Part Drawings

This forum is dedicated to Riding Scale Railroading with propulsion using other than steam (Hydraulics, diesel engines, gas engines, electric motors, hybrid etc.)

Moderator: Harold_V

davidqueener

Blomberg B Truck Part Drawings

Post by davidqueener »

Hello Gentlemen,

I am working on a 1:20.3 garden railway size model of a GP35 and I am first drawing everything up in SolidWorks before I start cutting metal and/or 3D printing parts. So far I have found a fair number of EMD drawings for the frame and cab on the Canadian Pacific Historical Association archival website, but no elevation or section views of the entire locomotive yet.

I am also looking for EMD parts drawings for the Blomberg B clasp brake diesel truck. I already have EMD drawing #8140660 "Truck Sub-Assembly" as drawn for the F7. The numbers of each of the various parts drawings are listed on this assembly drawing in the title block. Would any of you have the EMD parts drawings that he would be willing to share, or point me to a source for the them? I'd be happy to share whatever drawings I am accumulating from various sources in return.

Thanks for your help,

Dave Queener
Knoxville, Tennessee
Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com
Pastor, St. Paul Presbyterian Church
www.StPaulPres.com (865) 209-5654

Owner, Cumberland Model Engineering
www.CumberlandModelEngineering.com (865) 947-7935