This forum is dedicated to Riding Scale Railroading with propulsion using other than steam (Hydraulics, diesel engines, gas engines, electric motors, hybrid etc.)
Moderators: Harold_V, WJH
- Posts: 1638
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:49 am
- Location: Cedar Park, Texas, USA
I had to share this with some of the 'red necks' on here
I think the water is going to slosh around too much
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:15 pm
- Location: Henderson, NC USA
That's gotta be photoshopped...
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:31 pm
- Location: Torrance Ca
I had posted this on the sight a while ago. Found it on the web I believe through google images.
Going in circles any day, anywhere as long as its on a steam engine!
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA
I'm sure some clubs are looking at this and thinking, "Hey, this is a way to make money!"