LF: Machinst Pro Or Hobbyist To Make Some Really Cool Items

This forum is for those individuals or small business to solicit requests for Service from those members of our group. Machining, Foundry work, Sheet Metal work etc. This site makes no guarranty of work or represenation by the users of this site. It merely attempts to provide a place to allow individuals the opportunity to meet and discuss needs and capabilities.

Moderator: Harold_V

Believe

LF: Machinst Pro Or Hobbyist To Make Some Really Cool Items

Post by Believe »

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a machinist who enjoys taking on various types of really really cool projects. Some of them are very simple, and a few of them are more challenging. So, if you like a good challenge, I'd love to hear back from you! If you prefer simpler projects, I'd love to hear from you, too! If you're merely a 'machinist-hobbyist' and you don't know if you have the capabilities for my projects, contact me and we'll see. If so, great...in not, no problem! If you consider yourself a 'mechanical geek' of sorts- and you like a good challenge, I'd love to hear from you! My projects are various magic props, and they are all incredibly cool. Due to the nature of the items I'm looking to have made, I won't post details here for 'the masses'. However, I can of course provide details via pm or e-mail. I'm located in St. Louis, Missouri. If you're the right machinist for me, vice-versa, I don't care if you're located down the street or another continent. If you're possibly interested in one or more of my projects, please pm me and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Brent
workathome

Re: LF: Machinst Pro Or Hobbyist To Make Some Really Cool I

Post by workathome »

hi . I just went thru your post. I'm been machinist over 10yrs. I love to do small part. So send a print or picture of what you need .. email . taluonbenem@yahoo.com . thanks!!!!
Marty of FWF

Re: LF: Machinst Pro Or Hobbyist To Make Some Really Cool I

Post by Marty of FWF »

Have you found a suitable machinist to fulfill your needs?
Marty