CAD Designs, models, prototypes and Zinc alloy castings.

This forum is for those individuals or small business to solicit requests for Service from those members of our group. Machining, Foundry work, Sheet Metal work etc. This site makes no guarranty of work or represenation by the users of this site. It merely attempts to provide a place to allow individuals the opportunity to meet and discuss needs and capabilities.

Moderator: Harold_V

CAD Designer Oregon

CAD Designs, models, prototypes and Zinc alloy castings.

Post by CAD Designer Oregon »

Hello, My name is Grey Andren. I am an inventor that does CAD Designing for individuals and businesses that need models produced, so that they can have rapid prototypes made, or so that they can machine them out of solid stock.
I can output to STL, IGES, STEP, SAT,3D PDF, DWX, as well as other formats.
Please go to my website at http://www.CADDesignerOregon.com to see some of my projects.
You can also reach me at 503-307-5571 or grey@caddesigneroregon.com
I have recently completed work on a Spin Casting Machine similar to the Tekcast front loading Spincaster, and I am now offering a prototyping and casting service to go with my CAD designs.
Go here http://caddesigneroregon.com/services/c ... n-casting/ to see photos of my new Spincasting machine and recent projects.

Thanks Grey
This is a BMX forks model that I produced for a client that is currently being produced in China.
This is a BMX forks model that I produced for a client that is currently being produced in China.
This is a Hammer for a Berretta rifle that is being machined out of solid stainless steel and sold as a retrofit for the cheap plastic Hammer that is stock.
This is a Hammer for a Berretta rifle that is being machined out of solid stainless steel and sold as a retrofit for the cheap plastic Hammer that is stock.
This is a trigger for a Berretta rifle that is being machined out of solid stainless steel, and being sold as a retrofit for the original plastic trigger.
This is a trigger for a Berretta rifle that is being machined out of solid stainless steel, and being sold as a retrofit for the original plastic trigger.
Attachments
Willy's Jeep Emblems recently cast on my new Spincasting Machine.
Willy's Jeep Emblems recently cast on my new Spincasting Machine.
3D Model, printed on a Zcorp 3D Printer in full color.
3D Model, printed on a Zcorp 3D Printer in full color.