Need machinist for small parts near Temecula, CA

This forum is for those individuals or small business to solicit requests for Service from those members of our group. Machining, Foundry work, Sheet Metal work etc. This site makes no guarranty of work or represenation by the users of this site. It merely attempts to provide a place to allow individuals the opportunity to meet and discuss needs and capabilities.

Moderator: Harold_V

CAG

Need machinist for small parts near Temecula, CA

Post by CAG »

Hello, Need machinist to build about a dozen or so small parts for a gyrocopter I'm building. I'm in Temecula, CA and would like someone in So. Cal. (within 1 1/2 hours - 100 miles). Materials are 4130 steel, 6061 T6 Bar stock/solid round, need threading, turning & cutting. If not you, is there someone you may know who would be interested???? Please reply here, or to dflyinirish@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time. Respectfully, Tim "CAG"
Mid Day Machining

Re: Need machinist for small parts near Temecula, CA

Post by Mid Day Machining »

I think I replied to this post about 3 months ago, right after I got my new machine.

A that time I wanted to wait till I was familiar with the machine before I took on any work. Well, I'm ready if you are.

I live in San Clemente, CA, so I'm only about an hour and a half from you.
You can buy good parts, or you can buy cheap parts, but you can't buy good cheap parts.