Machine Tools Should be Floppy

Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

mcostello

Re: Machine Tools Should be Floppy

Post by mcostello »

Some people are so easy to wind up it's a shame, but, that does not stop anyone. :)
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

Hows the physics degree that you claim to have, which you do not, or any formal engineering qualifications going? They are not are they, you are just a loser liar. STOP INSULTING APPRENTICE SERVED ENGINEERS WITH YOUR DUMB XXX RETARDED COMMENTS.
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

I think maybe he has dementia. I'm not sure he's aware that all of his prior comments have disappeared.

He is obsessed with my college degree. At some point back near the beginning of our bromance, he said something about me not being an engineer, and I said that was true, and that my degree was in physics. A mechanical engineer would be a lot better qualified to talk about machine tools. It's not like physics professors give lectures about machinery. Anyway, he seems to think I was holding myself out as a machine tool authority. I think he would contact my university and get my degrees rescinded if he could.

I still marvel at his assertion that he has multiple physics degrees, on top of his multiple engineering degrees. One for each personality, maybe?
earlgo

Post by earlgo »

We used to call that BullS*, MoreS*, and Piled Higher and Deeper. :lol:
But times have changed.
--earlgo
Before you do anything, you must do something else first. - Washington's principle.
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

He's incredible. I deleted and reposted my comment again, and he came back with more filth, and then he said he had commented "outside your ability to delete it."

So I deleted it.
neanderman

Post by neanderman »

BigDumbDinosaur wrote: An aerospace company that weighs several million pounds? :D Wow!
:lol:
Ed

LeBlond Dual Drive, 15x30
US-Burke Millrite MVI
Atlas 618
Files, snips and cold chisels

Proud denizen of the former "Machine Tool Capitol of the World"
neanderman

Post by neanderman »

"Papier-mâché." That's the answer.
Ed

LeBlond Dual Drive, 15x30
US-Burke Millrite MVI
Atlas 618
Files, snips and cold chisels

Proud denizen of the former "Machine Tool Capitol of the World"
Hopefuldave

Post by Hopefuldave »

I *really* want to find this Youtube video now...

Dave H. (the other one)
Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of Wise Men - Douglas Bader
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

You certainly are either cracked mentaly or on crack. You have no formal qualifications and talk total drivel. Your CAD to CAM was so laughable it was sad, if you knew what you was talking about then you would know that CAM is 90% event driven canned subroutines and CAD is euler math. Even modern CNC still use G coded event subroutines that we developed in the late 70s and are simply overlayed with a user friendly interface. Your total bollocks about a lathe and a mill was an even more of a laugh, the two machines have totaly different roles. Now as i have fifty years and more qualifications than you will ever have then at the end of the day your brainless crap is irrelivent.
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

What on earth is "Euler math"? I know the Euler equation, but "Euler math" is a new one on me. It doesn't show up on Google.
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

SteveHGraham wrote:What on earth is "Euler math"? I know the Euler equation, but "Euler math" is a new one on me. It doesn't show up on Google.
It sounds as though you are conversing with a blithering idiot. Why don't you just ignore the clown?

Incidentally, it's the "Euler formula." :D
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
spro

Post by spro »

Reaming notwithstanding , good came from this. I would have to know that I don't have a clue to what others argue from their point of knowledge. I'm many steps below all that for years. I realized long ago, technologies change quicker than iron.