FREE now that I have your undevided....

Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

philinmt

FREE now that I have your undevided....

Post by philinmt »

I happly to report the shaper has found a new home and the scrap devil has been cheated this time...Phil ......... [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img]............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Free just haul it away to a good home(WE will Load ) 1910 keller shaper12 inch stroke..It is all there and with vise..In Missoula, Montana I needed some other stuff the man had , but we had to remove it all. The shaper is not in bad shape for the age and will cut metal...One thing has to be gone in 30 days or I will steal the vice off it and it goes to the big iron pile in the sky....That would be a crime but I dont have need or room for it....Phil in mt
Marty_Escarcega
Site Admin

Re: FREE now that I have your undevided....

Post by Marty_Escarcega »

Phil, sounds like a nice beefy shaper for the home shop. YOu might move or copy this post in the BUY, SELL, TRADE, FREE Forum
Marty
"Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
philinmt

Post by philinmt »

Marty I have moved a copy of this to the other forum too. I would like to leave this post here for a day or so so everyone can see it. The shaper should not end up In the scrap pile, but I dont have any need for it as I have two late model ones now and there is no room in any of our buildings to save it..Phil in Mt
oldsalt

Post by oldsalt »

Speaking on behailf of Vo-Tech Schools, maybe you should consider donating it to a state operated school. Makes for a nice tax deduction.
R_Hyland

Post by R_Hyland »

May one inquire how big it is. Would I have to rent a truck and/or forklift to pick it up? Is there a picture somewhere I could browse?
Robert in Tacoma, just a short day's drive away...
Veni, Vidi, Visa
I came, I saw, I shopped...
philinmt

Post by philinmt »

The shaper wieght is 1000 lbs, takes a 3x4 footprint if you redo the motor(the motor is 3 phase but any 1 1/2 hp motor will work ) I will take pic of it and email them to any one that wants to look. I dont know how to load pics to a web server. I will load free we have big forklifts...Phil in mt