New ENCO code, free shipping on >$49, September 2014

Topics include, Machine Tools & Tooling, Precision Measuring, Materials and their Properties, Electrical discussions related to machine tools, setups, fixtures and jigs and other general discussion related to amateur machining.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

PeteH

New ENCO code, free shipping on >$49, September 2014

Post by PeteH »

From this morning's e-mail:

"free UPS ground shipping on orders of $49* or more all month long! Simply enter promo code: SEPF49 prior to checkout"
(Actually runs to October 7th.)

Terms & Conditions:

"*Minimum order requirement must be met prior to tax and shipping. Free Shipping is limited to locations within the 48 contiguous U.S. states only; AK, HI, US territories and international shipments are specifically excluded from these offers. Enco reserves the right to exclude specific items from free shipping offers based on size, dimension, fragility or weight constraints; these items will be marked "truck shipment"; call or email for details. Free shipping is limited to UPS ground shipments under 125 lbs. Offer expires on 10/7/14 at 11:00 PM, ET, and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on previously placed orders."
Pete in NJ
choprboy

Re: New ENCO code, free shipping on >$49, September 2014

Post by choprboy »

I used the HVSAVE code last week for 10% off orders over $99, which can be combined with the HVSEP code for free shipping on orders over $99 (before discount). Ended up probably saving me $35 bucks or so... or atleast it would have if I didn;t plow that back into another tool for the bin. Codes good thru the end of the month.