All discussion about lathes including but not limited to: South Bend, Hardinge, Logan, Monarch, Clausing and other HSM lathes, including imports
Moderators: Harold_V, GlennW
- Posts: 6484
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:18 pm
- Location: Connecticut
I've seen homemade versions of this to pick the chuck up:
Just need to get it clamped so that the ring is at the center of gravity.
They even have them for your Kurt vise:
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 pm
- Location: Northern Oregon
Chuck mounting helper.
- Posts: 4980
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:57 am
- Location: Somewhere in the World
not sure willing to put up with that 'helper'....too much overhead required