Milling Machines at Govn. Auction

Discussion on all milling machines vertical & horizontal, including but not limited to Bridgeports, Hardinge, South Bend, Clausing, Van Norman, including imports.

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

choprboy

Re: Milling Machines at Govn. Auction

Post by choprboy »

SteveHGraham wrote:Thanks for re-destroying my faith in our idiot government. The order of the universe has been restored.
Thanks... I'm not good at much, but atleast I have that going for me. :roll:

There are still some jewels out there in GL land. Let's not forget the brand-new, still in crate, SouthBend 7" shapers that went out last year... The hard part is finding the good hidden stuff (their database/website search sucks), those shapers were seen by many and went for a high price. I've pulled brand new diesel engine heads and rear diffs, 20+ years old and still in the manufactuers original box, out of GL for a fraction of new price. Cost more to ship than the auction closed for.

Adrian
spro

Re: Milling Machines at Govn. Auction

Post by spro »

The commercials say that healthcare is in the bag and also ways to enlist getting through it. Legal technicalities and that supports really good burgers and food are the production. That is what we make and legal is drilling into what was inexpensive. Something which slips everyone's mind are entire manufacturing plants which were sold to China. I could say GM Humvee or other things but I'm getting tired. I can actually remember the Studebaker heavy trucks which went away. We saw them again.