This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.
Moderators: Harold_V, cbrew
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Lancaster, PA
Hello all. Have been finishing some of the detail work on the K-4. Have recently finished the addition of the running boards, handrail brackets, and marker lights. Just starting work on the exhaust stand and blast nozzle. Would be interested in any information regarding fabrication of an exhaust stand!
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:54 pm
- Location: Portland, Ore LC
Wish I was that far along. Whos smoke box casting is that or did you make it from scratch? Very nice. Don't you have a builders blue prints such as Moore or Mercer? I posted a GN nozzle print a few days back if that might help....
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: Eastern Maine
The most beautiful face of the K4s locomotive. Classic Pennsy!
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Sun Valley, California
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 pm
- Location: peoria,az
Very nice work, Dan!! Thank you for showing the pictures.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:16 am
- Location: Suffolk, VA
Great job, Dan! Looking forward to seeing it under steam.
- Posts: 963
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:18 pm
- Location: Ohio
Nice work Dan, can't wait to see it in person..