Moving

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

jessebanning

Moving

Post by jessebanning »

We are relocating Port Angeles WA on July 2
www.banninglocomotiveworks.com

www.littleengines.com
Mountaineer

Re: Moving

Post by Mountaineer »

That will be a slight climate change. Beautiful area- I'm more familiar with the other side of the straight but the whole area is nice!

Good luck with the move.

Mountaineer.
BAdams

Post by BAdams »

My Sister, born and raised in the Riverside County area of SoCal, moved to Bellingham WA just North of Port Angels 4 years ago and she just loves it up there!
Comstock-Friend

Post by Comstock-Friend »

From no worry about rust to actively fighting it!

Seems my family is migrating there too. Son on the Columbia at Cathlamet, Sister in Port Townsend...

Good luck with the move.

John
NP317

Post by NP317 »

jessebanning wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:58 am We are relocating Port Angeles WA on July 2
Congratulations on your move!! It's a beautiful location to live, way up in the Far NorthWest Corner.

Make sure to get connected with Keith Sternberg, who lives on Lopez Island in the San Juan Islands, and has been working to get Tommy Thompson's old narrow gauge steam line operating again in Port Angeles. Keith is probably the foremost marine steam engine restorer in N. America. And a railroad Live Steamer too. And a certified ships' compass aligner.
And more... And his buddy operates a brass foundry on The Island, too. Important People to know in our Steam World..

Let me know if you wish his contact information. (Pic of Keith & his Allen Ten Wheeler attached.)
~Russ Noe
629Underway.jpg