FLLS 50th Celebration

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

Tim B Guenther

FLLS 50th Celebration

Post by Tim B Guenther »

The deadline to register for the Finger Lakes Live Steamers 50th Anniversary is June 30, 2019. We already have 165 people registered and many are bringing engines and cars in all three gauges. The new bridge on the 7-1/4 track is almost finished and we expect it to be operational before August. All the details you need are on our website: www.fingerlakeslivesteamers.org
Attachments
7-1/4 gauge bridge at FLLS
7-1/4 gauge bridge at FLLS
PRR5406

Re: FLLS 50th Celebration

Post by PRR5406 »

I'm bringing my Reading A5a. I hope others are bringing theirs! Be fun having a line up of these great little steamers.
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
thomaskremers

Post by thomaskremers »

Ours ran great this past weekend. My dad's and Dave's will be there. Excited you are coming also! I wrote Ritenburg a letter today to see if he will come but he still has no pump for the engine. I also wrote to Ed Faller to see if he got his running. I do think we will have 4 or 5. I can't wait. The new bridge looks amazing.
PRR5406

Post by PRR5406 »

Five camelbacks on a single train would be a heck of a photo! Getting them lined up around a turntable pit would be one for the history books.
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."