Locoparts: Press Release of new products

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

locoparts

Locoparts: Press Release of new products

Post by locoparts »

List

We just issued a Press Release to the publications advising of our latest items to support our favorite hobby. If you would like a digital copy please let me know offline and it will be on it's way to you. The file is MS Word, and is 1.8 meg. Please be sure your ISP will allow you to receive files that large.

If you requested a digital copy of our last catalog, check your email: you may already have this.

Thanks for your continued support.

don orr
www.locoparts.net
Rick Steffe

Re: Locoparts: Press Release of new products

Post by Rick Steffe »

Hi Everyone!

Sorry its been so long since I posted anything on the board or commented on postings. Illness in the family, our move and the machine shop class that I teach have taken me away from the internet for a while.

I just wanted to comment on Don Orr's posting. As some of you may recall, my three student machinists are constructing three RRSC 0-4-0 switchers. The team has been making really great progress on them.

The team contracted with Locoparts to design the slope back tender needed to complete the engine. Locoparts did an outstanding job of developing the design for the tender and had all of the steel parts fabricated, cut and punched for riviting and assembly.

Don has added this tender to the Locoparts line of tenders. This addition will provide builders with alternatives to cast aluminum or fiberglass tender designs that are currently available,

Don and his company have done a great job on this and delivery was right on time. So Locoparts gets my vote for being one of the suppliers that you can count on.

Great job Don!

Rick Steffe