Missing my friends

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

dampfwilli

Missing my friends

Post by dampfwilli »

Where are all the good guys like Uncle Jesse, Al, tel and the other (C.Ray where are you)
Have Fun
dampfwilli

You must not be crazy to play with steam, but it helps.
Al_Messer

Re: Missing my friends

Post by Al_Messer »

Hey, Willi, here I am!!
Al Messer

"One nation, under God"
Tel

Post by Tel »

Yeah, don't despair Willi - I'm 'ere as well, & they tell me Uncle Jesse ain't far behind
Tel
C.Ray

Post by C.Ray »

Hello again, my old friend Willi! Guess since this is the first time I've seen the new board & since I'm the only one not to respond to your quest for old friends, time I did! :-)

Been buisy as a bee with the relandscaping and computer crashes lately, but hope to be able to surf more now. Miss you, Unka J, Fred R, etc...

Will register and remain in the background, I guess...

C.Ray the long lost nephiew of Unka J & Auntie Fern... :-)
dampfwilli

Post by dampfwilli »

Hello C.Ray, i´m enjoyed to read your posting and im also enjoyed when you come back to the board. When we had a competition for the slowest answer you win the price. But when you look into the board, you can find i´m not the only missing you. Welcome back!!! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smirk.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smirk.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smirk.gif"%20alt="[/img]
Have Fun
dampfwilli

You must not be crazy to play with steam, but it helps.
FredR

Post by FredR »

Hello again, my old friend Willi! Guess since this is the first time I've seen the new board & since I'm the only one not to respond to your quest for old friends, time I did! :-)

Been buisy as a bee with the relandscaping and computer crashes lately, but hope to be able to surf more now. Miss you, Unka J, Fred R, etc...

Will register and remain in the background, I guess...

C.Ray the long lost nephiew of Unka J & Auntie Fern... :-)

Now aint that just rude. he pops in long enough to tell everyone he is going back into the shadows [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img] Sure miss ya around C.Ray.....

Fred
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Well Fred, at least we know C. Ray did not get eaten by a Kodiak Bear on that trip to Alaska last year. He been gone so long we thought maybe Jenn had whopped him on the head, smeared honey on him and hollared "Here Mr. Bear, come get your nice sweet C.Ray for supper".

Dampfwilli, why don't you post those pics of the 300KM per hour train you sent me? I am sure the gang would like to see a train that looks like it is going 500mph while sitting still!. BTW, posters, that 300KM per equals out at 186+mph American.

Unka(I have me one of those metric-inch conversion calculators is how I know how fast the train can go)Jesse
"The same hammer that breaks the glass, forges the steel" Russian proverb
C.Ray

Post by C.Ray »

Glad ta be back, except for taking a ribbin' from 'ol Fred! ;-) But, if 'e want's me ta be a bit more talkative, 'ere goes! I wanna see the pics of the 3K MPH loco & Freds' interurban both! :-)

C.Ray (Lost, but too damn hard to forget! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/cool.gif"%20alt="[/img])