Web Page Width

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

UnkaJesse

Web Page Width

Post by UnkaJesse »

Question. Is it just my 'puter, or does everyone have trouble with the Chaski board postings being wider than their screen? I have tried to move the left hand margin farther left, but it won't go any more. Leaves about 1" of MSN stuff over there. I have to use the slider at the bottom to be able to read the extreme right side of all the postings.

Unka Jesse
"The same hammer that breaks the glass, forges the steel" Russian proverb
UnkaJesse

Re: Web Page Width

Post by UnkaJesse »

Never mind about the above question. I figgered it out myself. I just had too many columns showing which made the postings too wide. I fixed it! Yay! Dumb old Redneck Hillbilly Unka Jesse got it goin his way now!

Unka Jesse
Al_Messer

Post by Al_Messer »

Now you know why I was hollerin' at some of the E mails you were sending me: too wide for the screen!! HA!! LOL!!
Al Messer

"One nation, under God"
willy

Post by willy »

Apparently none of you southern boys ever 'erd of a thing called word wrap. No this is not that interesting form of music. Here again Netscape changes all off the messages from dear ol unk to something easy to read. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]

-willy- [color="1"] [/color]
Phill

Post by Phill »

Unka Jesse,

I am refusing to comment on the grounds that it may reflect badly...... on either you or myself....... LOL LOL

Phill.
He who dies with the most toys, does not win!
He who dies with the most used and loved toys, wins.
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Phill, I don't know why pore ol Al has problems with my email messages being too wide. The only time they get wider than the screen is when I accidently send a image file that is wide. I should be gittin' on Al, because his scanner makes a image about 24 inches wide and I have to shrink it to see it all at once. I need to talk him into getting an Adobe Photo Shop program so he can reduce the size considerably. Unless he can shrink the files or get me to do it for him, he won't be able to post any progress pics on the 0-6-0 freelance logger he is building.

Unka Jesse