Locoparts - Fitchburg and Northern Lead truck

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

mmichaud

Locoparts - Fitchburg and Northern Lead truck

Post by mmichaud »

I need to take a minute to thank Don Orr at Locoparts for the wonderful job he did on the Fitchburg and Northern lead truck. I just received
it a couple of weeks ago and I am extremely pleased at the excellent craftmanship that went into making it. I have no financial interest in
Locoparts. I am just glad that there are some vendors that offer machined parts so I can build my locomotive. I have only been out of college
for a couple of years so I don't have the space I need for a shop. As I grow older I will eventually have a shop. Thanks again.
Michael Michaud
Bill_Gardei

Re: Locoparts - Fitchburg and Northern Lead truck

Post by Bill_Gardei »

Mmi:

But -- How much $ does it cost? I couldn't fing a price
on the website, and couldn't reach Don Orr. I would
like to use it on my RR Warehouse Mikado and would
bet real money it would fit.

Thanks for the post.

Bill
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Bill

To contact me all you have to do is send an email to : don@locoparts.net or call me at 757-255-2815.

I do have 1 of the FN lead trucks left.

don orr
www.locoparts.net
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Don, You done been blackballed too, so welcome to the anonymous club!! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/crazy.gif"%20alt="[/img] Help us please, Will!

Unka (Blackballed again) Jesse
willy

Post by willy »

Jesse (if that is who you really are)

LOL dont you see? They done put you out in the pasture, you posted too many times and broke the counter! LOL

[img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]-willy- (still here and not trying to hide) [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]
Al_Messer

Post by Al_Messer »

Reckon it has anything to do with you driving a Dodge?
Al Messer

"One nation, under God"
locoparts

Post by locoparts »

To all:

Regret the Anonomous posting. I'm still trying to figure out how this darn system works. It seems that when I get on here (but not "signed in") the system knows who I am whether I sign in or not..and other postings it stated who I was when I sent replies. This time it didn't...so in the future I will log in just in case.

Unca Jesse...I hate these anonomous guys as much as any one but now I see how it can happen to good guys like the 2 of us.

don orr
www.locoparts.net
catalpa

Post by catalpa »

Don... You seemed real enough at your shop on Wednesday. Wish I would have taken a look at the F'burg Northern truck. The front truck for the 2-1/2" NG engine was impressive enough. I can't imagine how a gregarious chap like you could ever be anonymous...
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Al, That remark about me being blackballed because I am a Dodge lover was totally uncalled for! [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/mad.gif"%20alt="[/img] I shall see if Will can fix it so you are "anonymous" next time you post. You just jealous cause I drive the right kind of truck. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/laugh.gif"%20alt="[/img] Come on up to Mid-South the first of May and I will show you what a good truck looks like. [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]

Unka (don't stomp my Dodge) Jesse
"The same hammer that breaks the glass, forges the steel" Russian proverb
Al_Messer

Post by Al_Messer »

I will be glad to let your Dodge nuzzle up to my '84 Chevy 6 and get some character.
Al Messer

"One nation, under God"