This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.
Moderators: Harold_V, WJH, cbrew
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:15 pm
- Location: NEWCASTLE ENGLAND
I have not posted on this forum for some time
I hope you like my latest engine & boiler set up
- Posts: 1498
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:55 am
- Location: Central Florida
I like it !!!!
In fact it may have just motivated me to dig out the castings I have for a 3x4x5 compound engine I have stowed away. I hope it will run as well as yours.
- Posts: 17688
- Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:02 pm
- Location: Onalaska, WA USA
Thanks for sharing.
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
- Posts: 6891
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:18 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Now you need a launch to put it in.
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:24 pm
- Location: SE Washington State, near Moscow, Idaho
Expertly done! I like it!
So many projects, so little time.