Turtle Post Ranch Shortline RR?

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

KidAmato

Turtle Post Ranch Shortline RR?

Post by KidAmato »

Hello there,
Does anyone know what happened to this RR? I havent really seen the owner or any of the equipment in any photos or online posts lately. Please Fill me in, would love to know what happened to them!

Best wishes,
Nico Amato
7-1/2” gauge 5” scale 2-4-4t
7-1/2” gauge Fitchburg Northern
4-3/4” gauge 1.5” scale 0-4-4t
Postwarbob

Re: Turtle Post Ranch Shortline RR?

Post by Postwarbob »

KidAmato wrote:Hello there,
Does anyone know what happened to this RR? I havent really seen the owner or any of the equipment in any photos or online posts lately. Please Fill me in, would love to know what happened to them!

Best wishes,
Nico Amato
Nico Bob Sold all the rail from this RR a couple of years ago. He since has moved to Tehachipi and still retains the engines and cars I believe. Bob.......
Harlock

Post by Harlock »

Postwarbob wrote:
KidAmato wrote:Hello there,

Best wishes,
Nico Amato
Nico Bob Sold all the rail from this RR a couple of years ago. He since has moved to Tehachipi and still retains the engines and cars I believe. Bob.......
The railroad that RMI built. Yet another example of a railroad property that could not find a buyer to take the property with the railroad in-tact. I last saw them at the Train Mountain Triennial in '09, perhaps they will be at this one as well. They have a nice custom airbrushed trailer with railroading scenes on it and a Sweet Creek with a number of cars. They got a lot of track time in last time.

-Mik
Live Steam Photography and more - gallery.mikemassee.com
Product Development and E-Commerce, Allen Models of Nevada
srrl5

Post by srrl5 »

All the switches and a little track went to a railroad in Camarillo Ca, The rest of the track, Sweet Creek, cars, Trolley and the Air brushed trailer went to a railroad in Georgia or Tennessee. The X-1 is still in Tehachipi at the brother in laws, Bob is in Hawaii.
We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Bucksnort

Post by Bucksnort »

it has been relocated to Dickson ,Tn and is currently under construction,it looks great.
Bucksnort