West Coast Aluminum rail

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

steamin10

West Coast Aluminum rail

Post by steamin10 »

This is new unused rail I bought for my rail line for my backyard, that will never come to be. Because of taxes and Attitudes about amusements here, I will not fight the system. So my rail goes up for sale.

2000 ft in twenty shipping bundles of ten ft. $100 per bundle, or $1 per foot. Take the lot and get a discount. $1800.

I willnot ship. I can meet as far as we agree.
This will go on Jims railroad website in 1 week.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
steamin10

Re: West Coast Aluminum rail

Post by steamin10 »

Thank you . The response has been underwhelming. On Jims Live steam site, it sold in 2 days.

The rail is promised, and will be delivered on the 17th.

Peace in your world.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.