HELP with this board !!!

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

FredR

HELP with this board !!!

Post by FredR »

I am getting damned messages from here sent to my email. I can not get the things to stop! And before someone jumps up and down and say to turn off the notifications, I already have. I have checked it numerous times. Saved the settings several times. Anyone have any other ideas?

Fred
cbrew

Re: HELP with this board !!!

Post by cbrew »

Kick IT!!
works for me..
oh wait a minute, that was my old ford truck
[img]/ubb/images/graemlins/cool.gif"%20alt="[/img] [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]
If it is not live steam. its not worth it.
Patrik

Post by Patrik »

Hi!

Please ask them in the Site software forum!
But please mak sure that you have slected "No" on the "Do you want all replies to posts that you make emailed to you?" in main configure.
Patrik
JEB

Post by JEB »

I didn't list my E-mail address in my profile for just that reason. I don't see why it needs to be there. I think that if a member of this board wants to contact you, they can do it with the "private message" feature.

just my opinion, hope it helps....Jim
FredR

Post by FredR »

Yep, I changed the email for the ADMIN so they couldn't send info or whatever and still got them. So I am putting fake emails in both and that is it. After that, I start complaining to admin for un-solicited mail
FredR

Post by FredR »

Well, I left an email with the chaski guys (CONTACT US) and they can't seem to replay or more importantly, still getting emails. So I guess I am going to have to block all emails from the chaski board. I can't believe I'm the only one that is having this issue. Oh well.....
Happy Steaming
FredR

Post by FredR »

Ok, I think I figured out how to get out from under this madness :-) There is an option to unsubscribe buried in the bottom of the message. Now hopefully it will work.

Fred