This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.
Moderators: Harold_V, WJH, cbrew
- Posts: 2664
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:12 pm
- Location: Mid Tenn.
After having been away for nearly a year, I am curious: is "Hudson Honey" still doing that great work with her mini machines?
"One nation, under God"
- Posts: 2938
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm
- Location: pendleton or
yes she is
a year in absence, good to see your return
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:56 am
- Location: San Diego area
yes I am still around....kinda stumbling thru the dark right now with kinda new territory........getting all the rods and valve gear aligned and what not.....somewhat frustrating...back and forth...back and forth.......nothing to really show photo wise lately.
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:13 pm
- Location: Laguna Niguel CA
Look for her and others on the "Build Log" - it may be new to you?
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:56 pm
- Location: Texas Hill Country