Large scale sight glass ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

Large scale sight glass ****SOLD****

Post by Postwarbob »

Large sight glass with lite well on side. Because of its size I think this belongs on a 2 1/2" scale loco. It was on my Allen Mogul and looked out of place. It measures 4 1/2" long . the body is 1" by 1-3/8" The light (Not inc) was a grain of wheat bulb. I'm asking 150.00 for it which includes priority postage.

Please note that the price was intended to be $200.00
H
Postwarbob

Re: Large scale sight glass

Post by Postwarbob »

trying to figure out how tolist photo,s . Been awhile and format has changed??? Bob.
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

pictures of sight glass???
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Postwarbob wrote:Large sight glass with lite well on side. Because of its size I think this belongs on a 2 1/2" scale loco. It was on my Allen Mogul and looked out of place. It measures 4 1/2" long . the body is 1" by 1-3/8" The light (Not inc) was a grain of wheat bulb. I'm asking 150.00 for it which includes priority postage.
Attachments
DSCN7213.JPG
FLSTEAM

Post by FLSTEAM »

Glad you figured out how to post a pic. I tried last week to post a PDF file with no success.

John B.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Postwarbob wrote:Because of its size I think this belongs on a 2 1/2" scale loco.
Or on a 1" scale loco for people with bad eyesight. :-)

Steve
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Postwarbob wrote:Large sight glass with lite well on side. Because of its size I think this belongs on a 2 1/2" scale loco. It was on my Allen Mogul and looked out of place. It measures 4 1/2" long . the body is 1" by 1-3/8" The light (Not inc) was a grain of wheat bulb. I'm asking 200.00 for it which includes priority postage.
Highiron

Post by Highiron »

Bob just as an observation here you are listing to different prices for this glass the original post at the top of the page shows $150 including shipping as does the quote part way down but you're last quote on the page shows $200 plus shipping which is it friend
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Highiron wrote:Bob just as an observation here you are listing to different prices for this glass the original post at the top of the page shows including shipping as does the quote part way down but you're last quote on the page shows $200 plus shipping which is it friend

Mike thanks for the heads up. It was always supoosed to be 200.00 .
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Large sight glass with lite well on side. Because of its size I think this belongs on a 2 1/2" scale loco. It was on my Allen Mogul and looked out of place. It measures 4 1/2" long . the body is 1" by 1-3/8" The light (Not inc) was a grain of wheat bulb. I'm asking 200.00 for it which includes priority postage.
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

I am decreasing the price on this sight glass to 125.00 Plus $7.00 shipping. Thanks for looking.
Oktrainboys

Post by Oktrainboys »

Bob, give me a 12 hours to talk with my son about this sight glass. Possibly for our 4' Foster traction engine. And may I ask, The body, are the dimensions of the body 1" by 1 3/8th's ? or rather 1" by 2 3/8th's? (questioning the length of the body per the picture). Thanks Mike