Little ENGINES 2018 Open House

This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.

Moderators: cbrew, Harold_V

Highiron

Little ENGINES 2018 Open House

Post by Highiron »

Hello all we have eight days until the 2018 Little Engines open house held Friday January 12th and Saturday January 13th Fridays hours are from 3 to 9 p.m. and Saturday's hours are from noon till 7 don't forget on Friday we have free pizza and ice cream at 5 if you need directions you can email me at high iron at aol.com the shop is located on the Southeast corner of good drive and Oreville Road very easily accessible from Route 30 and a straight shot down 72 from Lebanon

Displays will be presented from Gemini Industries Keim steam pump and ridge boiler as well as the Little Engines Warehouse being open to Peru's and browse the hundreds of parts and accessories we carry please remember all sales carry a 6% sales tax we accept cash check or credit card

Physical address of the warehouse is 1938 Oreville Road Lancaster Pennsylvania
The warehouse in shop or heated so it will be comfortable and all of this bitter cold weather we look forward to seeing everybody

Mike Venezia
Little Engine
Attachments
20180104_193202.jpg
paralleler

Re: Little ENGINES 2018 Open House

Post by paralleler »

I wish HARLEY, my 0-4-0T, and I could make it. It's gonna' have to be another time I am afraid.

Stay warm and have a safe and prosperous New Year, Bruce of GGLS
Attachments
Harley Steam.jpg
Marty_Knox

Re: Little ENGINES 2018 Open House

Post by Marty_Knox »

Here is one of the boilers we will have on display at the Open House - a PRR G5 boiler built for John Kudak
Attachments
IMG_9195.JPG
IMG_9196.JPG
IMG_9198.JPG