Bot HACKS

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

spro

Bot HACKS

Post by spro »

There is a reason we don't go into politics much here. People we think are rational are driven to distraction by weasels in the middle. We know it, we've seen it go haywire and there is a reason for this. We are constantly at war when we don't know it.
All this stuff is being exposed now. Finally this stuff has sunlight. It has been going on for decades and as huge pimple, explodes. There is so much a Nation can be played, know the instruments and who played them. Many are pulling their boots out of ...and seeing .
Can't say more and can't say less. We were at war within our media and losing. Sowing discontent is a tool. Too many fine, wonderful people of all ages are dead due to morons and psychopaths driven by that tool.
The tool is in their head. A firearm makes it close and personal to what end.. let's say they weren't pretty or say they are/were . Their future is death and the perp is promised life.
The internet HACKs and the media stir up crap from ages ago. Every generation has to see some Hollywood stereotype over and over. Get young children all inflamed about something which they are So distant from. What if every nationality becomes a series and we see how the Irish, Polish, Chinese, German, Big etc. were treated by WHO ? By us. Again and again, rip the well worn scars of civility and try to put us against each other.
This is plague.
NP317

Re: Bot HACKS

Post by NP317 »

Reasons stated above are why I build and operate steam locomotives!
And why I appreciate this intelligent and civil discussion board.
~RN
mcostello

Post by mcostello »

As bad as it sounds sometimes the Internet is an island of serenity in a sea of chaos. Keep posting folks, Come on Harold type up and teach Us something.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

mcostello wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:19 pm Come on Harold type up and teach Us something.
Chuckle!

It is said that it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
For that reason, I try to remain silent unless something catches my eye. Besides, I don't know that I can teach most folks much---although I do fancy myself a machinist! :lol:

Be happy to answer any questions, assuming I'm able.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Harold_V wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:58 am [snip]
Be happy to answer any questions, assuming I'm able.
H
What is the flight speed of a sparrow?
~RN
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

I understand it to be between 5 and 39 mph. The high end, no doubt, is when being chased by a lunatic machinist. :-)

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Good technical answer, Harold.
The other answer could be: "European or African Swallow? (Monty Python)

Anyone who can provide your answer, plus knows which way a toilet paper roll should be installed in a house with a cat, has my extreme respect!
~RussN
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

Toilet and towel is the same to my little darlings. They create fluffy piles just when you are about out. Lol. fun!

I use precision leather faced 2 lb hammers on delicates like computers, so dont call me a hack. More like an adjuster.
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

NP317 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am Good technical answer, Harold.
Alas, I am at a loss. I've not been a Monty Python fan, so I was not aware. :oops:

H
10KPete

Post by 10KPete »

Cats are fun.... paper must come down the back of the roll or they'll have it all on the floor in a half minute flat.

Pete
Just tryin'
NP317

Post by NP317 »

Harold_V wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 am
NP317 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am Good technical answer, Harold.
Alas, I am at a loss. I've not been a Monty Python fan, so I was not aware. :oops:

H
Fear not, Harold. You've not really missed anything of importance, like machining.
The sparrow thing is just a ditty.
~RN