Anderson Improved Steam Trap Sales Booklet

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

earlgo

Anderson Improved Steam Trap Sales Booklet

Post by earlgo »

When I got the Sebastian and May Lathe in the early 1970's a bunch of 'stuff' came in the boxes, among which were 2 sales booklets from the V. D. Anderson Co in Cleveland, OH. The booklets are 3" x 5" by 60 pages and are probably leather bound. There is no date in them but the table of current postage listed therein is 1 cent for post cards and 2 cents for letters. Aside from describing the topic equipment there are a few other items mentioned without prices. Additionally there are tables of weights and measures, areas of circles, flat belt information, rudimentary steam tables, weather bureau flags, and what to do in case of accidents. Basically something akin to the current Carr-Lane booklet on Trig Tables and Handy Reference.
Rather than throw them in the dumpster maybe someone is interested in them. PM me and I will send them at no charge.
Title page
Title page
Steam trap illustration
Steam trap illustration
--earlgo
Before you do anything, you must do something else first. - Washington's principle.
Harold_V

Re: Anderson Improved Steam Trap Sales Booklet

Post by Harold_V »

Talk about cool, old stuff!
If you don't get any takers, don't toss 'em. I'd add them to my humble collection of ancient tool catalogs.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
earlgo

Post by earlgo »

Going once....
--earlgo
Before you do anything, you must do something else first. - Washington's principle.
earlgo

Post by earlgo »

Going twice .....
--earlgo
earlgo

Post by earlgo »

And the winner is the smiling young man in the checkered coat and bow tie. Please PM how to get them to you. Thanks for saving them from the dumpster.
--earlgo
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Done! Thanks for your generosity and thoughtfulness.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.