Eccentric Engineer will be at the Triennial

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

AnthonyDuarte

Eccentric Engineer will be at the Triennial

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

Hi everyone,

I'm really looking forward to attending the triennial, and here's what I'm planning on bringing with me:

Small Scales Injectors
I still have plenty in stock. Bringing around 50 with me with 3/16" and 1/4" connections; connections are assembled to order.

Standard Injectors
Keep your fingers crossed! I'm working very hard to make 50 for the meet. This will be quite a crunch to get these done in time.

Fittings
I will bring what I have. I was really hoping to get some threaded beforehand, but it appears there's only 24 hours in a day.

Atomizers
Will have a handfull available for the meet.

Show and Tell
Sample castings for the Nathan 1918A injector and Nathan 1921 starter valve will be on display, as well as some custom work that I've done recently, which I would like to start doing more of!

Please come say hello!
-Anthony
SPSteam2491

Re: Eccentric Engineer will be at the Triennial

Post by SPSteam2491 »

Anthony,
What kind of payments will you be accepting out at the Triennial? Looking forward to seeing all the products you are offering!
Thanks
John LaFavor
Pacific Design Shops
Steampipe

Post by Steampipe »

Fitting for injectors. Do you use the same thread schedule as SS? In other words, would it be possible to swap out one of your injectors for a SS economy?
AnthonyDuarte

Post by AnthonyDuarte »

SPSteam2491,
I'll be accepting cash, checks, and cards. Paypal can also be arranged with a little extra coordination.

Steampipe,
The Standard Injectors are not directly interchangeable with the SuperScale economies. An oversight on my part, but I didn't have one at my disposal to copy. That said, the connections fall reasonably close to the same locations. Soldering in the new connections is not a major task. Perhaps someone that's replaced a SS with an EE can comment?