For Sale: 2017 6'x12' CargoMate Train Hauler / Sleeper Cargo Trailer ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

fresnojay

For Sale: 2017 6'x12' CargoMate Train Hauler / Sleeper Cargo Trailer ****SOLD****

Post by fresnojay »

After talking with the wife we have decided to go to a more traditional Toy Hauler or Travel trailer route for our hauling and accommodations. Plus with my more recent short comings in mobility, a regular trailer setup would benefit my needs better. So as such I am putting our current trailer up for sale.

Trailer is a 2017 6'x12' CargoMate V Nose cargo trailer. All exterior marker lights are LEDs. Trailer is an excess height version so a 6"2" person has no worries about hitting their head standing straight up. Was ordered with custom inside lighting that can be shut off at side RV Style locking door or by the rear barn doors. Lights can also be shut off individually to only light the front, middle, or aft areas or any combination in between. Has accommodations for 2 batteries to power the lights for extended use. Trailer also sports a skylight for ventilation as well as a couple vents around the trailer in various other lower locations on the sides. As mentioned before has a RV style side door that can be locked and unlocked from the inside or outside. Was ordered with Barn Style rear doors to assist with easier loading and unloading of equipment.

1. Floor has been setup to use either an over the coupler into Unistrut rail style hold down or any combination of Unistrut attachments. 3 Unistrut rails are recessed into an extra layer of plywood on the floor allowing for 2 11' outer rails and 1 13' 6" center rail for equipment transport. There is also a 1/2" foam square pad flooring that can be laid down after equipment has been removed to allow for a smooth surface to walk on without worry of injury.

2. Added features inside for sleeping. Custom made Murphy style full size bed to the non-door side of the trailer that has supported up to 550 lbs at least. Murphy bed folds up against the wall when not in use and clears the closest storage track with no issues. Sports a 4" foam mattress. Also an upper bunk that spans the width of the trailer near the barn doors at the rear. The upper bunk is removable and uses a E-trak system shelf brackets that are bolted in the the trailer sidewall studs.

Trailer is still in like new condition and tows great. Tires are in great shape with tons of tread left on them. Trailer brakes work perfect. I have pulled it loaded with our old train set with a Ford Explorer. Pictures show all things listed above. If you need any further pictures don't hesitate to ask.

Looking for $5,000 or best offer. Will have the trailer with me next week in Sacramento at the Narrow Gauge Convention Run at SVLS. For those that don't know me the trailer is located in Fresno, CA. I frequent Los Aangeles Live Steamers, BitterCreek Western Railroad, and Sacramento Valley Live Steamers. Depending on where you live we can meet up to deliver the trailer in those areas or possibly other locations.
Attachments
Trailer 1.jpg
Trailer 2.jpg
Trailer 4.jpg
Trailer 5.jpg
Trailer 6.jpg
Trailer 7.jpg
fresnojay

Re: For Sale: 2017 6'x12' CargoMate Train Hauler / Sleeper Cargo Trailer

Post by fresnojay »

Price adjusted to 4,000 or Offer. I realized it was too high but can't seem to edit post.

Thanks,
Jason
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Nice design.

Steve
fresnojay

Post by fresnojay »

Trailer is sold if mods could remove please.

Thanks,
Jason
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

fresnojay wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:20 am Trailer is sold if mods could remove please.
Don't remove it - someone could use this as an example of a well-designed trailer and build one.

Steve