Class Lamp Kits, Blow down valves and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle ****ALL SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Postwarbob

Class Lamp Kits, Blow down valves and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle ****ALL SOLD****

Post by Postwarbob »

I have 3 Pair RR Supply brass Loco Class Lamp kits for sale. Price is 90.00 per pair.(Postage inc) These are the old style castings meaning that the lens retainer ring and light body had to be drilled and taped for 0-80 screws (INC). I my opinion these were the best lamp of this kind on the market. Each lamp comes with 2 clear lenses and 1 red lense . RR Supply stocks 4 different color of lenses (IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE LENSES ) for .35 cents each. Complete instructions are included. Great for evening relaxation assembling them.
Attachments
IMG_0398.JPG
Last edited by Postwarbob on Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Postwarbob

Re: Misc Listing of Class Lamp Kits and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle

Post by Postwarbob »

Second Item I'm listing is the Smokebox throttle for the RR Supply Heavy Mikado . I believe this throttle was built By RR supply. Excellent machine work. The price is 125.00 which includes shipping.
Attachments
IMG_0396.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Next items I'm listing is a pair of 1/8" MIP thread right and left hand blow down valves. They are Brand new. For the pair i want 175.00 and that includes shipping .
Attachments
IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
Postwarbob

Re: Class Lamp Kits, Blow down valves and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle

Post by Postwarbob »

Last item is a dozen hand rail stanchions .7/8" tall , 3/8 diameter at base with 6/32 thread,ball is 5/16'diameter with railing hole being 1/8" . Price for all 24 with shipping is 48.00.
Attachments
IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0400.JPG
theg8nw

Post by theg8nw »

I'll take the classification light and the blowdown valves..PM sent
Plan your work, work your plan.
www.measurementandmachine.com
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Postwarbob wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:04 pm Second Item I'm listing is the Smokebox throttle for the RR Supply Heavy Mikado . I believe this throttle was built By RR supply. Excellent machine work. The price is 125.00 which includes shipping.
THE THROTTLE HAS BEEN SOLD !!
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Postwarbob wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:09 pm Next items I'm listing is a pair of 1/8" MIP thread right and left hand blow down valves. They are Brand new. For the pair i want 175.00 and that includes shipping .
[/quoteTHE BLOW DOWN VALVES HAVE BEEN SOLD
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

Postwarbob wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:28 pm Last item is a dozen hand rail stanchions .7/8" tall , 3/8 diameter at base with 6/32 thread,ball is 5/16'diameter with railing hole being 1/8" . Price for all 24 with shipping is 48.00.
Please clarify, so readers understand what you are really offering. You make mention of a dozen, then talk about 24 items. Which is correct?

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
Postwarbob

Post by Postwarbob »

Opps the stress of my son fighting the large Kinkade Fire in Nor cal and trying to save his house and his winery is overstressing me. This listing on the hand rail stantions should read 12 ea (ONE DOZEN) PRICE WITH SHIPPING IS 48.00 YOU ARE BUYING 12 EA NOT 24. OH BOY I NEED A BEER>
OPPS CANT DRINK ANY MORE !!!
Postwarbob

Re: ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD Class Lamp Kits, Blow down valves and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle

Post by Postwarbob »

Postwarbob wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:59 pm I have 3 Pair RR Supply brass Loco Class Lamp kits for sale. Price is 90.00 per pair.(Postage inc) These are the old style castings meaning that the lens retainer ring and light body had to be drilled and taped for 0-80 screws (INC). I my opinion these were the best lamp of this kind on the market. Each lamp comes with 2 clear lenses and 1 red lense . RR Supply stocks 4 different color of lenses (IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE LENSES ) for .35 cents each. Complete instructions are included. Great for evening relaxation assembling them.

SOLD
theg8nw

Re: Class Lamp Kits, Blow down valves and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle ****ALL SOLD****

Post by theg8nw »

Thanks Bob, received my order, they are awesome...
Plan your work, work your plan.
www.measurementandmachine.com
Postwarbob

Re: Class Lamp Kits, Blow down valves and RR Supply Smoke box Throttle ****ALL SOLD****

Post by Postwarbob »

John Sent you a PM. Your Welcome