2.5" scale Pyle National E2. Casting sets

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

Highiron

2.5" scale Pyle National E2. Casting sets

Post by Highiron »

2.5" scale lost wax brass Pyle National E2 generator casting sets

I was recently just asked if I would make some of these again it's been awhile since I've done them so I'm going to Gear Up to make some

E2 casting set.jpg
I'm looking to see who else out there might be interested in the casting sets for these generators they are large at approximately 2 5/8 in in diameter I cannot remember how long they are but they're fairly good-sized some of my customers have been very successful in turning them into operating units using 3-phase model airplane Motors

Right now looking for orders no deposits are required until the casting come in

typically as long as the price has not gone up at The Foundry casting sets for these generators are about $325

I will be shooting the waxes for these on Friday January 3rd anybody who wishes to get a set of these needs to send me an email at highiron@aol.com

Thanks
Mike Venezia
732 239 9960
Highiron

Re: 2.5" scale Pyle National E2. Casting sets

Post by Highiron »

Casting are in from Foundry I have a few casting sets that are not spoken for let me know if you'd like to have a set I can ship them right out or I can bring them to the ridge meat in Florida in 2 weeks
Highiron

Re: 2.5" scale Pyle National E2. Casting sets

Post by Highiron »

SOLD OUT. Thank you to everyone who ordered these they sold out. In three days If there's enough interest and I get commitment for at least six more I will make another run of these the end of March. Contact me. The email if you wish to order.