Power Model Supply 11” pump drawings wanted

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

FLtenwheeler

Power Model Supply 11” pump drawings wanted

Post by FLtenwheeler »

Hi

I am looking for a set of drawings for the Power Model Supply PWA-150 Westinghouse type 11” water pump in 1-1/2” scale. I have found the air pump drawings so all I need is the drawing for the water cylinder.

This pump is the big brother of the C.A. Street & Sons 9-1/2” 1-1/2” scale pumps.

Thanks

Tim
He who dies with the most unfinished projects: Should of put more time into their hobby.
jkimberln

Re: Power Model Supply 11” pump drawings wanted

Post by jkimberln »

I have the 8 drawings for the 3" steam air/water pump. There is a sheet 5W that has the water end drawings. I have no idea what prototype this is for. The prints are too big to scan but I can take an iPhone photo for you if you like. If you are looking for the single cylinder pump then I can't imagine that scale makes much difference. That is, you can calculate the dimensions required for the water section based on the plans you have.
Bill Shields

Post by Bill Shields »

I have the drawings for both water and air but have been cautioned that the dimensions for steam porting are not correct and have to be changed for the unit to run correctly

Yes.. I believe I have the sream porting changes as well.

If you want to email me directly i can send you photos of the drawings. Bshields at mehrs dot com
Too many things going on to bother listing them.
Greg_Lewis

Post by Greg_Lewis »

Bill Shields wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:58 pm I have the drawings for both water and air but have been cautioned that the dimensions for steam porting are not correct and have to be changed for the unit to run correctly

Yes.. I believe I have the sream porting changes as well.

If you want to email me directly i can send you photos of the drawings. Bshields at mehrs dot com
Bill:
Do you know if the drawing errors are also in the smaller pump Tim refers to above? Thanks.
Greg Lewis, Prop.
Eyeball Engineering — Home of the dull toolbit.
Our motto: "That looks about right."
Celebrating 35 years of turning perfectly good metal into bits of useless scrap.
Bill Shields

Post by Bill Shields »

Unknown since I have not seen the drawings.
Too many things going on to bother listing them.