1.5" scale Pyle National type K2 generator ****SOLD****

For the Buying/Selling/Trading of items of interest to those of us in the Live Steam Hobby.

Moderators: gwrdriver, Harold_V

NZsteamer

1.5" scale Pyle National type K2 generator ****SOLD****

Post by NZsteamer »

I have a working Pyle National Type K2 generator that I would like to sell. I normally supply casting sets to modelers around the world via eBay but I decided to jump in and make a working generator. I have done this once before and that went to a gentleman in Australia. My main reason for making the working generator is because the foundry I use to make these castings has recently decided to drastically increase their prices so the castings on their own have become a little expensive for what people are happy to pay.
I have had this generator under load and with 75psi air it was happily driving a 12v 5w automotive bulb and still producing around 13v. It produced nearly 15v with higher pressure so would benefit from some electronic voltage regulation.
I'm looking for $2000 for this unit including shipping worldwide.
Please PM me for enquiries about this unit or for my casting sets.
Chris A.
Attachments
20200605_143537.jpg
20200605_143552.jpg
20200605_143403.jpg
20200605_143440.jpg
Bob Chamberlain

Re: 1.5" scale Pyle National type K2 generator

Post by Bob Chamberlain »

PM sent please contact
NZsteamer

Re: 1.5" scale Pyle National type K2 generator

Post by NZsteamer »

NZsteamer wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:16 pm I have a working Pyle National Type K2 generator that I would like to sell. I normally supply casting sets to modelers around the world via eBay but I decided to jump in and make a working generator. I have done this once before and that went to a gentleman in Australia. My main reason for making the working generator is because the foundry I use to make these castings has recently decided to drastically increase their prices so the castings on their own have become a little expensive for what people are happy to pay.
I have had this generator under load and with 75psi air it was happily driving a 12v 5w automotive bulb and still producing around 13v. It produced nearly 15v with higher pressure so would benefit from some electronic voltage regulation.
I'm looking for $2000 for this unit including shipping worldwide.
Please PM me for enquiries about this unit or for my casting sets.
Chris A.
Happy to say this is now sold.