This forum is dedicated to the Live Steam Hobbyist Community.
Moderators: Harold_V, WJH, cbrew
- Posts: 3711
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:19 am
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. According to Chaski, I joined in January of 2007, so that makes it almost 11 years. Where does the time go?
San Lorezo Flume & Lumber Co. #2 - "Felton"
Live Steam Photography and more - www.mikemassee.com
Product Development and E-Commerce, Allen Models of Nevada
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:50 pm
- Location: Michigan, USA
Harlock wrote:Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. According to Chaski, I joined in January of 2007, so that makes it almost 11 years. Where does the time go?
Up in Smoke!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm
- Location: banner elk north carolina
Merry Christmas and happy New year .
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: Eastern Maine
May everyone's locomotives run smoothly, and your track be clean and level.
"Always stopping my train, and risking my ankles, with American made, New Balance sneakers."
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:02 pm
- Location: Barnesville , PA
Merry Christmas and happy New year's to all.
- Posts: 1233
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 pm
- Location: Centralia Wa
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope today finds you with someone you love.
Live for the moment!
Prepare for tomorrow!
Forgive the past!
- Posts: 2132
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 pm
- Location: Northern Oregon
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:29 pm
- Location: Nordland, WA, USA
Beautiful picture, Mike, and a very Merry Christmas to everyone!
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 pm
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
And a Happy New Year!!!
Le Blond Dual Drive
US-Burke Millrite MVI
Files, snips and cold chisels
Proud denizen of the former "Machine Tool Capitol of the World"