Sako Riihimaki action

Topical Discussions include anything pertaining to Gunsmithing.

Moderators: JackF, Harold_V

GeorgeGaskill

Probably but remember you also need ...

Post by GeorgeGaskill »

the sear bar for a complete system. But I always hate to sell gun stuff I bought for myself. In my 56 years, I have sold only two guns I originally bought for myself and I would just as soon still have both. :-)
Butch Lambert

Re: Probably but remember you also need ...

Post by Butch Lambert »

George, I can make it if I can get a print. Thanks so much for your help. Butch
GeorgeGaskill

What do you think of this idea? ...

Post by GeorgeGaskill »

I'll send you both parts and the action pins and springs and you can see if they fit, and if they do, use them as patterns for new ones and then send the old ones back to me.
Butch Lambert

Re: What do you think of this idea? ...

Post by Butch Lambert »

George, you are too kind. I have a friend that is a design engineer and he will solid model it for me and draw a print. I should say recently retired. I also have an aquaintence with a wire edm that would help me. I would like to return the favor someway. Would you like a good black walnut slab for a stock? My address is The Barrel Man 10099 FM 1565 Poetry, Texas 75160. My phone#'s are on my website. Regards Butch
GeorgeGaskill

Have you received the Private Messages?

Post by GeorgeGaskill »

By the way, I did not include the bolt stop (haven't pulled it from the action yet.) It seems to be a simpler shape so I will see about making a drawing for it.
butchlambert1

Re: Have you received the Private Messages?

Post by butchlambert1 »

George, I'm sorry for not getting back to you. After buying all this old ammo, brass, bullets, and reloading equip., has me overwhelmed. I will look for the package. Thanks again. Thebarrelman
butchlambert1

Re: Have you received the Private Messages George?

Post by butchlambert1 »

I have found most of the pieces in all this mess that I bought. Butch
LeRoger

Re: Sako Riihimaki action

Post by LeRoger »

Butch,

What do you need to put your rifle together?

OR: do you want to sell what you have?
Harold_V

Re: Sako Riihimaki action

Post by Harold_V »

You likely understand that this thread originated back in 2003. The OP has not made a showing on the board for years, so you most likely will not receive a response from him.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.