I am annoyed

Welding Techniques, Theory, Machines and Questions.

Moderator: Harold_V

Hackasaw

I am annoyed

Post by Hackasaw »

with the fact I have to scroll back thru three pages to see more than the small handful of recent posts.

You think I have nothing to do but sit here and click this mouse?

the by product of Mouse clicking is excessive quanities of greasy chips.

Oh, I like that I can edit my post as to hide my spontaneous uncoothness and even uncheck the box that shows everyone I edited(TWICE) it. I think I would set it up so that any edited post was duly marked as to avoid confusion.

If anyone would like a demonstration as to why I state this....... please form a line to the left.
I see a lot of people that have really dumb signatures they add to their posts on many forums. Why?
Jacin

Re: I am annoyed

Post by Jacin »

Hackasaw
Are you referring to the posts in you particular topic or just recent post's in general. Have you looked at the bottom of the "Main page"
If you do look for the lower center section where it says something like 24 hrs or 48 hours

Click on these to see recent posts in order of posting - down side there is having to sift through "other forums" - it's always soemthing isn't it!
GeorgeGaskill

Go to My Home at the top and set the ...

Post by GeorgeGaskill »

"Total parent posts to show per page: (default is 10)" to whatever you like (I use 50) and set
"Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode (default is 10)" to whatever you like (again I use 50.)
Hackasaw

Re: I am annoyed

Post by Hackasaw »

now I have to look too????????

what's next??

dressing myself?
I see a lot of people that have really dumb signatures they add to their posts on many forums. Why?