Hakasaw after reading your post,and your profile>

Welding Techniques, Theory, Machines and Questions.

Moderator: Harold_V

Scott

Hakasaw after reading your post,and your profile>

Post by Scott »

I have came to the conclusion that I better stop messing with you.
On your foot pedal for your tig torch,I don't see why you can't just run them in parallel.Just leave one off while you use the other one.Seems kind of simple to me.Unless you are trying to do something else with them.Like opening cages or something similar.
Hackasaw

Re: Hakasaw after reading your post,and your profile>

Post by Hackasaw »

say Scott........ tell me about the chicks in your family [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/smile.gif"%20alt="[/img]

the slope talk kept me from asking even more dumb questions and man..... did I ever make a mess welding tongiht.

Glad I have a grinder.
I see a lot of people that have really dumb signatures they add to their posts on many forums. Why?
Scott

I only have a sister,and she alright only because>

Post by Scott »

her boyfriend runs a very nice sheetmetal shop in Portland.They have a 12' break,and 12' shear.Lots of scrap aluminum,stainless also.cnc plasma for things is cool also.Enough about my sister already.As far as the other women around where I live,you better not get smart with them.If you know what I mean.It's like where the men are men,and the women are too.Only I not sure if the men are men?
It does keep the property values up though.

Post some pics I like to see other people struggle like me.It's good for my ego,and my sense of humor. ( more material to work with)That's why I like welding so much it keeps you humble,and full,eating crow.
willy

at least we can dream..........

Post by willy »

Ahhh so nice it is to read about the warmer climes. *see pic attached*

But please, keep talking about the warmer stuff of welding.... grin

-willy-
Scott

Re: at least we can dream..........

Post by Scott »

Willy,
It used to snow in Oregon like that when I was growing up.But since the Californians have flooded this state,they have brought some of their weather with them.We don't see snow like that anymore,atleast in the west side of the state.Or is it all the CO2 welding?

You should hear all the whinning around here about how cold,and rainy it is.
It's usually about 50 degrees,and a couple of drops of rain.We don't know how lucky we are.
willy

Re: at least we can dream..........

Post by willy »

LOL I would take that over our -20 f we have been having for 2 weeks. We are having a heat wave now. It was up to 31 (now 20). Tomorrow we might even see 34! Wohoo!

You know it is cold when the unheated window looks like the attachment.
AAA

Ha ha ha...

Post by AAA »

Last couple of days we've had temps where it's reached around 104°F! Well that's down under for you!

Mike
[img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]
willy

Re: Ha ha ha...

Post by willy »

yeppers, and you dont have one of these down the street either do you? Image

-willy-
GeorgeGaskill

They're predicting 90 deg F here today; ...

Post by GeorgeGaskill »

must be global warming.

By the way, how did you insert the degree symbol in your post? I can't get ° to display properly.
AAA

Re: They're predicting 90 deg F here today; ...

Post by AAA »

Gearge - cut and pasted it from a weather site. These boards us a pretty advanced script that recognises most fonts:
°F [img]/ubb/images/graemlins/grin.gif"%20alt="[/img]

Mike