COMBINATION GUILOTINE, ROLLOER BENDING BRAKE

Sheet Metal Fabrication techniques, questions and help. "Tricks of the Trade"

Moderators: GlennW, Harold_V

FLIP

COMBINATION GUILOTINE, ROLLOER BENDING BRAKE

Post by FLIP »

:(
I am new on the site so I have no idea how to ask or what to ask but there is always a first time so here I go!

I am living in the Republic of South Africa - most beautyful country in the world! Great place but not many people who are interested in what I need.

I recently got hold of a TRIOK 600mm combination sheetmetal machine (Model #107-0710 Serial no. 4-0542) that was made in Taiwan under US patent No. 3321948, it cuts, bends and rolls sheet metal. I need an owners manual or instruction book, any idea where I can get one, or have one copied? Any advice on how to opperate and set the machine, maximum thickness material to be used etc. will be appreciated.
Ozwelder

Sheetmetal worker instructions

Post by Ozwelder »

G'day Flip,

It might be a long shot as many of these units could be rebadged for different countries.

Perhaps your best bet may be to go to the American Grizzly machinery site and find a unit that looks closest to yours.

These blokes keep instructions for all the machines they sell.They are available as a free PDF download.

You may not got exactly what you want but I bet it will come close.

Ozwelder
FLIP

Post by FLIP »

Hi Ozwelder
Thank you for the contact. American Grizzly Macxhinery's site is great. The files I have offloaded help me a lot.
Steve_in_Mich

Post by Steve_in_Mich »

Probably very similar are the units at Harbor Freight that also have .pdf manual downloads. I see a 30" and a 52", not sure if they carry the 24" unit.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/d ... umber=5907

Look down near the bottom for the green "download product manual" button.
Just because you don’t believe it - doesn’t mean it’s not so.
FLIP

Post by FLIP »

Hello Steve_in_Mich
I appreciate the info you have sent, this looks the closest to the machine I bought. The PDF files are very good.
Enjoy your DIY (or are you full time in the trade?).