Metal Chasers needed still...

Home enthusiasts discuss their Foundry & Casting work.

Moderator: Harold_V

BUB99BLES

Metal Chasers needed still...

Post by BUB99BLES »

www.thecruciblellc.com

check out this website people that have interest and maybe some knowledge...

Thanks!

pss...Mike & Unkel need not bother!
MikeC

Guess we're blacklisted Jesse...

Post by MikeC »

LOL, not only does he come in here on our forum and spam the place up, he can't even spell Unka! Must not be from 'round here.

I think this is a case for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. I sense outright discrimination against a sense of humor and southerners (notice he only offhand rejected the two of us, one from TN and one from AL). No interview, nothing. This ain't right. I think I'll holler at the AFL/CIO tomorrow, might as well hit the Southern Poverty Law Center down in Montgomery, and stop over on the west side of town here to see if I can get Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth on the bandwagon while I'm at it! Send lawyers, beer and porkskins, we're Oklahoma bound!!

Ehhh, why bother, I have too much fun at my job. I wouldn't want to work for a living!
18x72 L&S, Fosdick 3ft radial, Van Norman 2G bridgemill, Van Norman #12, K. O. Lee T&C grinder, Steptoe-Western 12X universal HS shaper, 16spd benchtop DP, Grob band filer, South Bend 10L
UnkaJesse

Re: Guess we're blacklisted Jesse...

Post by UnkaJesse »

Mike, you forgot the SPCA and NAACP, they might help our case too. I think we just have to overlook that "sooner's" comments about us, some of them folks are kinda strange.

Unka(Are those fried pork skins plain or got B-B-Q sauce on them???)Jesse
"The same hammer that breaks the glass, forges the steel" Russian proverb
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

"Are those fried pork skins plain or got B-B-Q sauce on them???"

Golden Flake HOT. Opened from the bottom of the bag for maximum effect. That's why the beer.
18x72 L&S, Fosdick 3ft radial, Van Norman 2G bridgemill, Van Norman #12, K. O. Lee T&C grinder, Steptoe-Western 12X universal HS shaper, 16spd benchtop DP, Grob band filer, South Bend 10L
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Mike, just say the word and I will be there with a few bags of my own to wash down with some cold wet ones. I drinks Dr. Pepper®, will that cool my mouth enuf?

Unka(Just don't invite Bubbles since he don't like us)Jesse
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

I drinks Dr. Pepper®,

Unka(Just don't invite Bubbles since he don't like us)Jesse

[img]/ubb/images/graemlins/shocked.gif"%20alt="[/img] I figured you to be a Cocola type, Unk.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Harold, the rest of my redneck buddies drink cocola, but I has to be different.

Unka(Used to drink Pepsi though)Jesse
pat1027

Post by pat1027 »

I saw a whole car load of cocola drinkin yankee ACLU lawyers headed down interstate 65. Justice is on it's way boys!

Sorry Jesse, they don't take Confederate money.
UnkaJesse

Post by UnkaJesse »

Nah! They may not take CS money, but I bet they are suckers for .45 Colt bullets and my bull dawg.

Unka(As Socrates said, "First, let's kill all the lawyers!")Jesse
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

You sure that was Socrates? I thought it was Testicles (little known contemporary of Socrates).

Any how, I noticed something else about this post. This guy says "Metal Chasers Needed Still..." I'm sure somebody down in this part of the country can help those poor metal chasers find, buy, or build a still if they haven't found one yet. I imagine they are out chasing down copper tubing.