Are Engineers the Most Obnoxious People in the Universe?

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

tornitore45

Re: Are Engineers the Most Obnoxious People in the Universe?

Post by tornitore45 »

Mr Ron you are one inch away from being banned. There is no political discussion here, you will find plenty on Facebook.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

tornitore45 wrote:Mr Ron you are one inch away from being banned. There is no political discussion here, you will find plenty on Facebook.
I agree with him that politicians are a pretty obnoxious bunch. However, I wouldn't name names, parties, etc., here.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

BigDumbDinosaur wrote:
tornitore45 wrote:Mr Ron you are one inch away from being banned. There is no political discussion here, you will find plenty on Facebook.
I agree with him that politicians are a pretty obnoxious bunch. However, I wouldn't name names, parties, etc., here.
No one on this board hopes to support nor criticize the political leanings of others, but they DO NOT BELONG ON THIS BOARD. DO NOT DISCUSS POLITICAL ISSUES ON THIS BOARD.

Harold
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.