I've done a very bad thing

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

SteveHGraham

Re: I've done a very bad thing

Post by SteveHGraham »

Nothing to worry about. Women always forgive very quickly, and they never go back on it thirty years later and start hammering you about it again.
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
tornitore45

Post by tornitore45 »

Women always forgive very quickly
Sure, I am still reminded 30 years later of the time a poorly loaded tub of assorted junk fell of the truck on its way to the storage unit, never to be found again.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
stephenc

Post by stephenc »

I've got it all figured out , I'll buy my way out of trouble with something no woman can resist ... antique soccer mom crap .

I found this cast iron get out of jail free gem at the scrap yard today . The best part is @ 0.20 a pound it only cost $3

I'll keep it hidden till the bill comes and whip it out at the last minute :)
Attachments
20170607_181526.jpg
steamin10

Post by steamin10 »

BRAVO. Fight fire with, Uh, underhanded deception. It cheeper than jewelry or divorce.

I onee had to rescue my truck from a state away. She kept the dog. Bad news for her....

LOL...
Big Dave, former Millwright, Electrician, Environmental conditioning, and back yard Fixxit guy. Now retired, persuing boats, trains, and broken relics.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart. My computer beat me at chess, but not kickboxing
It is not getting caught in the rain, its learning to dance in it. People saying good morning, should have to prove it.
spro

Post by spro »

I remember those school desks with the cast frames. You couldn't remove Your desk or someone else's because the front of yours, was the back of another. There was a reason for that :) Not sure what to do with just one..
tornitore45

Post by tornitore45 »

In my middle school back in Italy the desk were massive and the entire row of 8 or 10 double desks was all connected.
There was a long gusset at 45* between the two side-by-side seats. We used to coordinate effort and on cue lift and walk. Drew the teachers banana.
Mauro Gaetano
in Austin TX
spro

Post by spro »

:) ! We couldn't even consider that but it sounds fun !
spro

Post by spro »

I'm not familiar with that term or thought it would be gross. http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/3013/1/1/h ... banana.htm