Homebuilt ESP8266-EVB basic relay clock

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

CM1981

Homebuilt ESP8266-EVB basic relay clock

Post by CM1981 »

Here is a little project I made for a companion of mine. It's a programmable hand-off/clock. All hand-off circumstances are included utilizing the web interface. It just uses 2 segments, 4 Dupont wires, and a 5-volt divider wart. The principal module is from Olimex and has an ESP8266-EVB with 2M, control supply, catch, transfer and gpio pins. The show is an I2C module from Adafruit. The Olimex board has the pullups on GPIO 2 and GPIO 4 as of now for the I2C (how helpful). There are more things that can be included obviously, as diminish the show with a slider or at a specific time, or disposing of the 30-second start up time, and so forth. I am not the best coder, so on the off chance that you see something that can be enhanced, please told me.

When you initially control it up and it hasn't associated with your wifi organize, it will show 192 then 168 then 4 then 1, at that point you would interface with the AP and go to 192.168.4.1 in your program. It will show a straightforward website page to request your wifi information at that point reboot. It will then show the IP address so you can interface with it utilizing a program. It will then simply show the present time and check each second to check whether the hand-off ought to be on or off. It will likewise modify for the light investment funds time. You can likewise flip the hand-off from the site page. (According to a datasheet of ESP8266-EVB - https://www.icrfq.com/part/3833813-ESP8266_EVB.html ) The stand is 1/8" acrylic that was twisted utilizing a hot wire drinking spree. Other than assembling the adafruit show, there is no other binding vital.

The on board catch has 2 operations. On the off chance that you squeeze it rapidly, it will flip the transfer. On the off chance that you hold it for over 2 seconds and discharge, it will show its IP address in the event that you overlook it.

I think it would be extremely useful for you who wanna make a basic relay clock!
Thanks
Steggy

Re: Homebuilt ESP8266-EVB basic relay clock

Post by Steggy »

CM1981 wrote:Here is a little project I made for a companion of mine...I think it would be extremely useful for you who wanna make a basic relay clock!
You gotta schematic you can post (in black and white, if possible)?
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
CM1981

Post by CM1981 »

I'm not understanding.
stevec

Post by stevec »

"You gotta schematic you can post (in black and white, if possible)?"

I think BigDumbDinosaur meant, Do you have a schematic drawing that you can post?

Please add some indication of your location, such as USA, or State or even City.
ChipMaker4130

Post by ChipMaker4130 »

Is this a machinist oriented project or an electronics project? I am trying to see how it relates to this forum. What am I missing?
CM1981

Post by CM1981 »

stevec wrote:"You gotta schematic you can post (in black and white, if possible)?"

I think BigDumbDinosaur meant, Do you have a schematic drawing that you can post?

Please add some indication of your location, such as USA, or State or even City.
Ohh! sorry, my mistake.

Sure I will upload a schematic drawing/diagram. I'm from Berlin, Germany.

Thanks for your reply.